Cannot withdraw from the delegation contract

Hi, I am unable to withdraw my fund from the delegate contract back to my manager account. I click the particular contract in the ‘Delegation Contracts’ → tab. ‘Withdraw’ → click ‘Use Max’, I enter a custom fee 0,005 XTZ and click the button ‘Withdraw’. I get a popup to confirm the transaction on the Ledger, it is approved and I get the information that the contract revocation was successful. But it has been already 3 days and I still can see that the fund is still delegated. I have not got any reward on that contract since it has been delegated several months ago neither. I run the latest Galleon version.

Thank you for your help.

Hello, could you please retry it with a significantly higher fee?

If that doesn’t work, please DM me your address.

I am having the same issue. My account manager balance is showing 0 even though I actually have a decent amount in that account. I have used the secret key to open a new wallet in Umami but I have no way of working with existing KT1 delegated contract. As of now, my delegated funds are stuck in the Galleon wallet unless I learn some CLI or something.

Error Message: "Error invoking remote method ‘conseiljs-BabylonDelegationHelper-withdrawDelegatedFunds’: Error: (temporary: failure, Invalid_argument(“Worker.state (validator-chain[NetXdQprcVkpa]): state called after worker was terminated”))

1 Like

Please try the Temple wallet. We are told that it supports KT1 accounts.

Also, we are hoping to put out a new version soon.

I was able to solve the problem through Temple Wallet. Thank you

1 Like

here is another way from desktop to unlock tezos lost in galleon :slight_smile:

1. find your delegation contract address on https://tzkt.io :
  • go to your manager address list of operation
  • search for “to created delegator contract KT1”
  • mouse over the KT1 address and copy it for later
  1. load your galleon wallet with umami wallet (from seed or file as you were doing with galleon) or any other web3 wallet should work

2. browse to Better Call Dev — Tezos smart contract explorer by Baking Bad =>replace KT1… with your KT1 address

3. click on the wallet logo top right, chose mainnet then umami (or your other web3 wallet) then allow better call dev in umami (or your other web3 wallet)

4. back to better call dev page you should see an avatar top right & your manager address when clicking it

5. if you’re not on interact tab of your delegation contract browse to it (paste your KT1 in the search input, browse to it, click on interact

• left side, Entry point chose do
  • empty checked :
  • in the do input, paste :
    { DROP ;
      NIL operation ;
      PUSH key_hash "tz1..." ;
      IMPLICIT_ACCOUNT ;
      PUSH mutez 100000000 ;
      UNIT ;
      TRANSFER_TOKENS ;
      CONS }

replace tz1… with your manager address

replace 100000000 with desired amount - NB: 100000000 === 100 XTZ !!!

1. under optional / settings
  • set source and sender to your manager address (click on fill)
  • set amount to 0
  1. click on execute then simulate, if the simulation fails you probably have an error somewhere (check your amount in the do is no more than what you have locked and that you have some xtz to pay the fee in the manager address) otherwise you should see the details of the tx with an internal transaction sending back the tezos to your manager account.

2. If simulation is successful, click on execute then wallet, then allow the tx to be broadcasted in your web3 wallet.

done !

(& to pay me a beer for having helped you unlock your coins => tz1ZK9e1ehUvAnNtpuuWBjGmq5ZoQC812W51 cheers !)

Thank you.

Although we just released version 1.5.0, we will add back KT1 contract support in version 1.5.1.