Galleon 1.5.1 release

Following the 1.5.0 release to provide existing Galleon users with a minimal option, we are now putting out version 1.5.1.

This version reintroduces support in Galleon for legacy KT1 delegation accounts so that users can view their KT1 accounts and also withdraw funds from them.

Downloads are available at Release 1.5.1 · Cryptonomic/Galleon · GitHub.

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to update this.

Hello its not working on mac

Same here not working on Mac. did you found solution?

@sopiluk @frankmartin Looks like you need a version for Intel Macs. We have just made a version available: Intel Mac Installer Now Available for Galleon 1.5.1

This new release breaks the connection with Objkt. When attempting to connect to the Galleon app via objkt.com (because my NFTs are in this wallet…), an error message appears stating that “This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action.” This indicates that the system does not recognize the “galleon://” protocol and cannot find the appropriate application to open the link.

Any ways around this??

I am on a windows 11 machine and using 1.5.1

1 Like

Thanks for the new release but I am running into the same problem as @cdilling - I can no longer sync/connect to OBJKT to manage my NFTs. Anyone have ideas?

@cdilling @SBG Galleon is now being put out as a minimal stash wallet for ensuring that existing Galleon users can safely manage or move their funds.

As the project is unfunded, it no longer supports features such as Beacon integration. We cannot ensure secure interactions without a proper budget for security audits, vulnerability scans, etc.

@vishakh - Got it, thanks for the response. I am not sure how to move the NFTs, do you have any guides?

If you move your account to other wallet software, the NFTs will show up there as well.

@vishakh - Understood, thanks for your help!

1 Like