Galleon is not working.

I want to withdraw xtz from a smart contract.

Error (temporary: proto.017-PtNairob.contract.balance_too_low), (temporary: proto.017-PtNairob.tez.subtraction_underflow).
The amount on the smart contract is sufficient. This error exists even if I want withdraw 1 xtz

Please try the latest release: Galleon 1.4.0b release

I did it.
the error remains

Error invoking remote method ‘conseiljs-BabylonDelegationHelper-withdrawDelegatedFunds’: Error: (temporary: proto.017-PtNairob.contract.balance_too_low), (temporary: proto.017-PtNairob.tez.subtraction_underflow)

Max, can you provide more details about the contract invocation? Are you calling it directly or via a Beacon-enabled dApp for example.

If possible, send more information to support@cryptonomic.tech

Thank you
I sent an email

I still have problems withdrawing from staking. I am using the latest version for windows. I can’t withdraw from any delegation contract.
Error invoking remote method ‘conseiljs-BabylonDelegationHelper-withdrawDelegatedFunds’: Error: (temporary: proto.017-PtNairob.contract.balance_too_low), (temporary: proto.017-PtNairob.tez.subtraction_underflow)
what am I doing wrong?

sounds like your account doesn’t have sufficient funds to cover the transaction cost.

It’s working! Thanks!

1 Like

Hello,
Would appreciate your help please.
My galleon wallet seems to be stuck ! The last transaction visible on the app is the last delegation reward received on April 2021 (yes, over 2 years ago!)
I have deleted and downloaded it again a few times, it’s not updating, it’s version 1.12.
Thanks.

Hi Fash, download the latest releases here: Galleon: Releases · Cryptonomic/Deployments Wiki · GitHub

If you’re having trouble transferring, increase the fee.