I tried to recover my ancient Tezbox account using Galleon.
I used my seed phrase (which is correctly written down) but it recovered an account with wrong tz1-address and 0 balance (and no history).
I used derivation path m/44’/1729’/0’/0’
Any advice how could I try to recover my old account correctly?
Replying to myself just in case someone else would have a similar issue.
I was able to import my account to using private key - not the seed phrase.
To get the private key I used old Tezbox wallet code and run in using local web server.
- took the Tezbox web wallet code from Github: GitHub - tezbox/web-wallet
- installed local dev web server (local-web-server - npm)
- run the local web server
- opened localhost:8000 using my browser
- used the local Tezbox web wallet to recover my account using the seed phrase
- edit RCP address to working one (I used https://mainnet.api.tez.ie/)
- exported my account private key
- opened Galleon
- imported my account to Galleon using the private key
Nice. Thanks for posting your steps.